- Discover the key elements of an awesome manager
- Learn the key motivational theories with employee relations and how to leverage them
- Gain the real life practical tools and techniques to impact employees
- Learn the key relationship aspects to motivating employees
- What to do when things head south with an employee
Ted Izydor - LPC, CSAC, ICS, MBA
- 20 years experience in the addiction/mental health field
- Utilizes a variety of evidenced based approaches
- Expert group facilitator
- Uses proven tools and strategies
Ted Izydor holds a Masters in Counseling Psychology, in addition to numerous counseling certifications. With a distinguished 20-year clinical therapy background as a mental health and addiction counselor, Ted offers proven techniques and strategies that have produced results for people and organizations. As the founder of Full Potential Coaching and Consulting of Wisconsin, he devotes himself to sharing this knowledge and insight to people seeking more fulfilling, happier, and healthier lives.
Ted’s commitment to program innovation and community development is unprecedented. His involvement with the Alternatives to Aggression program impacted hundreds of adolescents and men with violence issues. Ted has served on several domestic violence/substance abuse committees, led police trainings, implemented violence prevention groups in high schools, presented at conferences, and appeared on radio and television. Ted was instrumental in setting up a massage program at an HIV/AIDS clinic in Kenya Africa in 2007 through Global Volunteer Network and has been a volunteer for Agrace Hospice Care since 2008. He has been a competitive triathlete over the past 4 years and completed Wisconsin Ironman in 2011.
Informing Ted’s executive coaching practice are his business consulting work for Hewlett Packard, management experience, and MBA studies. As a Clinical Supervisor and Utilization Management Specialist, he supervised counselors, conducted performance reviews, mentored teams, and contributed to organizational development and sound fiscal management.